Ace 5'2” x 21” x 2” BLKRBN Kiteboard
The Ace Kiteboard from RRD is a flatwater, freeride board with plenty of moxy! It's fast and super versatile so if you're looking for a board for mostly flatwater but one that can also shred waves, look no further!
- Article number:
Add to wishlist
Add to comparison
- Lots of curve in the outline from nose to tail to create better maneuvers and wave riding potential
- Mono-concave hull from nose to tail with slight tail kick release to improve control over choppy water and maximise pop
- Straighter rocker and nose lift to improve planing potential and top speed creating great pop
- Reduced thickness and thinner rails to focus on increased maneuverability.
- The Black Ribbon technology is the first line of kitesurfboards in the world made with Aerospace technology!
- The internal EPS core, with only 15 kg density, is extra compact by the use of a special mold. This unique mold creates a perfectly sealed surface where the epoxy resin penetrates the layup at just the right amount, creating the perfect bond between each layer, but not too excessively that would simply add weight and no specific structural strength.
RRD ACE V1 from RRD International on Vimeo.