- Slightly wider outline towards the nose with a pintail winger tail to increase control and comfort while allowing great turning potential with plenty grip.
- Full mono-concave hull with heaps of rocker on the tail. Planing fast and holding control on choppy waters.
- Thicker volume mid section in between your feet to allow floatation and keeping momentum at lower speed.
- Thin rail profile on nose and tail to allow best grip at high speed and lower the volume to keep the weight down.
- The new LTE technology comes straight from the ultimate molded surfboards technology which consists of a high definition EPS core, made with a high definition “Super EPS“ mold, which is then injected with 36 Kgs/m3 density bits. This phenomenal core is so strong that you could ride it on the water without any lamination on it!!
RRD Barracuda V3 from RRD International on Vimeo.